Thursday, August 27, 2009

School!!

Well i know not everyone has school starting Sept. 8 but i do and i can't wait and i also
have football right after school 4 out of 5 days a week!!!!and then basketball the same way durign winter!!!
I'm gonna be so tired cause i'll get home at 5:20 and i don't have much time until getting ready for school the next day!!!
School time is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there's so much going on for everybody we THINK it's hard to fit God in because we never try hard enough and with our schedules you might say hey i'll do devotions or reading the bible later then you never do!!! I'd like to encourage everybody (including myself!) to take time to talk to God some time during the day and don't say i will, do it!!!
Also i'd like to wish everyone the best school year ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Best wishes,
CJ

1 comment:

Hannah Nicole said...

Yeah, I have 4 1/2 of dance a week, not including the times which I teach. Plus I have WAY more school this year, since it's 8th grade. I'm SO excited!!! :D

Hannah